CONTOH JOB VACANCY & APLLICATION LETTER DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS (TUGAS SEKOLAH)

JOB VACANCY


PT Media Bersama, a broadcasting company, needs a young workers for the following position :

REPORTER

Responsibilities :
Journalistic activities, from the preparation, reporting, interviewing, photographing, writing and editing.

Requirements :
·    Age max 28 years old
·    Possess a Diploma or Bachelor degree from any majors (GPA min 3.0)
·    Good command in English (other foreign languages will be an advantage)
·    Good communication skills
·    Willing to work overtime and under pressure
·    Experience, be healthy, energetic, and good looking

Interested candidates, please submit your application letter, CVs, copy of Bachelor certificate and recent photograph (6x8) to :
PT Media Bersama
Jalan Merpati number 112-113, Jakarta
Before than April 4,2014






APPLICATION LETTER 




Jalan Soekarno Hatta number 20
Jakarta

April 1, 2014

Personnel  Company
PT Media Bersama
Jalan Merpati number 112-123
Jakarta

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have read from your advertisement on Republika daily, March 30,2014. I would like to apply as a Reporter in your company.
My name is Uchni Yuliani, 22 years old, female, energetic and healthy. I have over one year experience as a News Anchor in PT Informatindo. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good command in English (oral and written). I hope my skills can be one of your company's asset.
I will be available for an interview at any time convenient you. You can contact me via phone on (021) 123456. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.


Yours faithfully,
   


 Uchni Yuliani

Encl. :  - Resume
-  Copy of Bachelor degree certificate
-  Recent photograph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEWARUCI BASA JAWA DAN UNSUR INTRINSIK

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM KIMIA (INDIKATOR ASAM-BASA)

CONTOH HORTATORY EXPOSITION BAHASA INGGRIS